This is a one-stop reference for many essential Raspberry Pi setup and installation procedures and includes a description of making a wi-fi IP camera using a Raspberry Pi.
Simple ceiling mount for 'official' Raspberry Pi case for a Zero W and camera using a cable clamp fixed to a plastic pen tube around the USB plug and with a tape-wrapped temperature sensor connected at the rear.
On other pages ...
- Raspberry Pi initial setup reference - Summarising the various procedures required to take a fresh, out-of-the-box Raspberry Pi and turn it into a useful, working system.
- Turning a Raspberry Pi into a camera - The additional setup required to turn a Raspberry Pi into a camera, with flexible software to get the best out of it.
- Camera settings reference - All the settings available in the current version of the camaction camera software.
- Adding extra features - Adding extras to a Raspberry Pi including temperature measurement and GPIO triggering.
- Using 3G and enabling DDNS - Suggestions for getting 3G going with a Raspberry Pi and how to set up DDNS.
- Raspberry Pi power options - Ensuring a smooth shutdown for a Raspberry Pi and suggestions for dongle powering.